The New Hampshire Law Firm For All Of Your Legal Needs
At Borofsky, Amodeo-Vickery & Bandazian, P.A., we are committed to serving all of the legal needs of our clients. While much of our law practice concentrates in Personal Injury, Social Security Disability claims and Worker’s Compensation claims, we have historically also maintained a diverse General Practice that allows us to provide quality, efficient representation to clients with multiple and overlapping legal issues. Much of our business comes from returning clients who were pleased with our level of service and results.
The scope of our practice includes:
- V.A. Medical Malpractice for Veterans: We represent Veterans with serious injuries resulting from unreasonable delays or lack of treatment at the V.A. For an example of our involvement in this area of the law, please refer to the July 16, 2017 Boston Globe Spotlight Report entitled A four-star case of failure at Manchester VA.
- Traffic ticket defense: Our lawyers can help you fight any type of traffic ticket, including those issued for alleged speeding, reckless driving, lane violations, intersection violations and driving with a suspended license.
- DWI/DUI/Drunk driving defense: If you have been arrested on suspicion of DWI/DUI in New Hampshire, we can defend you against the criminal charges and represent you in administrative driver’s license matters.
- Estate Planning/Powers of Attorney: We can help you establish an effective estate plan by drafting wills, trusts, powers of attorney, health care directives and other legal documents.
- Probate: We represent heirs, beneficiaries, executors, guardians and other parties in probate and estate administration matters.
- Family Law/Divorce/Custody: If you face divorce, a child custody matter or any other family law issue in New Hampshire, our attorneys are here to protect your rights and help you pursue the best possible outcome.
- Business Law: We represent businesses at all phases, from formation and entity selection to day-to-day operations to business disputes.
Primary Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury – Our personal injury lawyers can help you fight for the compensation you need to pay your bills and rebuild your life after a serious personal injury.
- Worker’s Compensation – We have handled more than 1,000 workers’ compensation claims, and we are ready to help you get what you deserve.
- Social Security Disability – Experienced Social Security Disability attorneys to help you through the process and give you the best possible chance of obtaining the benefits you need and deserve.
Whatever your legal needs, we will provide you with strong representation and attentive service throughout the process. We are experienced New Hampshire lawyers who care.
To learn more or to schedule a consultation with one of our attorneys, please contact us by using the short form at right, by email or by telephone at 603 625-6441
Request A Consultation
The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.